Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Next week Schedule

Every week I will post what things I hope to post on this blog this week.

Because it is already half of the week, I will start next week, so here is what I hope to do. Sometime I will have themes for the week.

So for next week, the theme is going to the beginning.

Sunday: A review of Season 1, Episode 1 of Full House

Monday: A review of Season 1, Episode 1 of Boy Meet World

Tuesday: Every Tuesday is going to DVD releases this week or upcoming releases on dvd

Wednesday: All About...... This week, we will talk about Home Improvement and why even now it is one of my favourite shows.

Thursday: A review of Season 1 Episode 1 of Reba

Friday: TGIF - Every Friday, we will talk about TGIF lineup. This week it is going to be about Boy Meets World

Edited: I am still going to do this, but later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment